legendarydangerdanlegendarydangerdan

Main Movies Favorites Reviews Stats

The REAL Eggman The REAL Eggman

GENIUS (no pun intended)

It was genius I got a freddy jones and dangerdan version of that rap but That was thje best....whered you get the rhymes?

Sonic Wars Sonic Wars

Excuse me

Tails.....is a him! goddamn...otherwise the bloopers were funny ...toejam and earl WOO GO! GO! GO! TOEJAM AND EARL

Yu-Gi-Oh! in a nutshell Yu-Gi-Oh! in a nutshell

Well I can help....

I am daniel- Master of voices..I can do the pharaoh's voice. AKA Yami yugi..and I dont know about bakura..but i think i can do evil bakura. So email me at dangermondragonmon at yahoo dot com

Do the Mario! Do the Mario!

GREAT

but at the end did he says Just lie dead?? or Just like that?

The Great Beyond (Mario) The Great Beyond (Mario)

Wtf

ok i am not worried that its the same but how the heck is it possible..?!?! i neeeeed to knooooooooooooow

Potter Puppet Pals 2! Potter Puppet Pals 2!

Well its great

Thing is the follow the butterflies is a joke from the chamber of secrets when ron said scaredly about the spiders "why did it have to be spiders?? Why couldn't it have been follow the butterflies." it just made sense right now..the hermione part i dont know. but its FUNNEH!!

Eddy's Got A Vengeance Eddy's Got A Vengeance

Ultima

Its me deadman1 but i also wanted to say something else...you COULD make a third one...heres the plot...you make other characters appear in there and he tries to fight them and then eddy IS NOT DEAD in the second one so put one of us in there and shoot eddy's balls!!! THE END!!!